We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturer & exporter of level sensing, measurement, indication and control instruments.
Trumen Technologies Private Limited came into existence in 2009 and initially started with manufacturing of Tuning Fork Level Switches for liquid and solid applications. With time, the manufacturing range increased with addition of Capacitance Level Transmitter & Capacitance Level Switches, RF Admittance Level Switches, Rotating Paddle Level Switches, Conductivity Type Level Switches, Vibrating Rod Level Switches, Hydrostatic Level Transmitter, Radar Level Transmitter & Ultrasonic Level Transmitter.
Now Trumen from Indore Madhya Pradesh is Among India’s Leading Manufacturers, Exporters & Suppliers of Level Switches, Point Level Switches, Vibrating Fork Level Switches, Radar Level Switches & Ultrasonic Level Transmitters for Liquid and Solid Materials Applications to Cement Industries, Steel Industries, Power Generation & Distribution, Pharmaceutical & Drugs, Food & Breweries Industries, Dairy Industry, Water & Waste Water MNGT, Material Handling Industries, Packaging Machines, POYPFY Chip Under Water, Oil & Gas Industries, Chemical Industries, Animal Feed Industries, Tyre Manufacturing Industries, Soap & Detergents Industries in India and abroad.
Our aim of 21st Century is to be in the list of World’s largest Manufactures and Exporters of Level Switches, Level Sensors and Level Transmitters from India.
Trumen is a technocrat driven organization aimed at providing top-of-the-range and high quality level measurement and process control instruments. Formed by the pioneers who devoted their respective lives in development, design and delivery of solution to the problems faced in the field of level sensing and process measurements. Trumen has a fixed point agenda about “sensing matters”, and each device created at Trumen is thoroughly tested to pass the quality norms set in-house, in order to give the best performance in all operating conditions.
The products designed and manufactured by Trumen confirm to various international quality standards. Instruments having best in class IP-68 certified enclosures, Ex-proof enclosures suitable for hazardous area and gas group IIA, IIB and IIC and PU Epoxy coated enclosures suitable for harsh environment. Trumen also produces instruments with SS enclosures suitable for food and pharma industries and PU enclosures suitable for chemical industries.
|Nature of Business||Exporter and Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Baljeet Chawla|
|Key Customers||Shri Cement Limited, RajasthanKabra Extrusion Technique, VapiNicrome India Limited, Pune|
|Registered Address||No. 86, Tilakpath, Rambagh Opposite Bank Of India, Indore- 452 007, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Industry||Level sensing instruments|
|Total Number of Employees||51 to 100 People|
|Year of Establishment||2009|
|Standards & Quality Certifications||SSI Registration No - (230261101826)|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Proprietor Name||Mr. Baljit Singh Chawla|
|Annual Turnover||2009-10 Upto Rs. 50 Lakh|
2010-11 Upto Rs. 50 Lakh
2012-13 Rs. 2 - 5 Crore Approx.
|Top Export Countries|
Trade & Market
|Size of Premises||3,000 square feet|
|Primary Competitive Advantage||OEM CapabilityProvide Customized Solutions|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered|
|Quality Measures / Testing Facilities||Yes|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||11090*****|
|Banker||BANK OF INDIA|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Payment Terms||D/AL/CT/T (Wire Transfer)|
|Payment Mode||ChequeDDOnlineWire TransferBank TransferCashCredit Card|
|Shipment Mode||By AirBy RoadBy Cargo|
Send us a Quick Message Discuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
Our Quality Assurance
Since our inception, we have been providing a qualitative range of Level Transmitter, pressure transmitters and Point Level Switches. These products are manufactured using superior quality raw material, which is procured from the trustworthy vendors of the market. Our firm has various in-house facilities to make sure offered products are made under the expert supervision of our professionals. Our quality experts properly test the procured raw material and the final products on various parameters to make sure that these are defect-free and as per the quality standards. Further, the offered products are packed using superior quality packaging material to make sure that the undertaken consignments reach our customers safely.
The following are the parameters on which our products are generally tested:
- Dimensionally accurate
- Corrosion resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Dalmia Bharat Cement
- JK White Cement
- Prasad Group
- Prism Cement
- Aditya Birla Group
- Ashapura Volclay Limited
- Cadila Healthcare
- Essar Steel
- Ultratech Cement
- Sandfits, etc
1. Mr. Tulsiram Dagur (Mechanical Design And Production)
- Experience-29 years,in the field of servicing,mechanical design and production
- Qualification-Higher secondary+Technical training at SSI+Technical training at CEDMAP
- Attributes-Works on designs and functional aspects round the clock irrespective of the circumstances.This level of
- dedication to mechanical design is overwhelming for common mass to understand and cope with.
2. Mr. Baljeet Chawla (Administration & Finance)
- Experience-18 years,in the field of Administration & Sales of various field instruments.
- Attributes-Well organized,always up with the needed information.Such presence of mind and order is observable only in
- highly trained officers.
3. Mr. Chandresh Sharma (Research and production)
- Experience-17 Years,in the field of electronic design, development of various electronic circuit and systems,from PCB to software development and from prototyping to mass manufacturing of electronic products.
- Qualification-Diploma in Industrial Electronics & engineering.
- Attributes-Enthusiasm about design and development and round the clock working capability over the design of concept to manufacturing turned his hair grey by the age of 35.
4. Mr. Rupesh Bhavsar (Sales and Service)
- Experience-14 year,in the field of Sales, Marketing and application of field instrumentation started with indigenous and renowned multinational company from Germany and have application knowledge of almost all process industries.
- Qualification-MBA(marketing)+BE Industrial Electronics Engineering+Diploma in Electrical engineering.
- Attribute-Dedicated to the customers more than anything else,a persistent seeker and having lots of enthusiasm in maintaining professional relations with companies.
- Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka, etc.
Brands We Deal In
In pipe extrusion machines level sensing is very important to avoid over flow of RPVC material which filled by screw conveyor also in auto mode level sensing ensure the best efficiency. In the extrusion machines additive mixing will be done manually after mixing material will be stored in storage hoppers. From storage hopper material conveyed by screw conveyor in the extrusion feeder hopper as per above picture when the material reach to high level Trumen level sensor sense the material and give signal to stop the screw conveyor. when the material goes below the sensing point screw conveyor start the feeding. This automation ensure the continuous and trouble free operation of extrusion machines.
Advantages using level sensors listed below:
- Over Flow protection avoid wastage
- Increase production & efficiency of machines
- Save energy and manpower
- Smaller hoppers and machines as a whole don't need to put up an extra burden of installing heavily sized level sensors
Fast Switching Response:
- With no material condition sensed as fast as 0.8 second and material condition is sensed instantly, the smaller hopper machines with faster material movement can now be more reliable in package outputs.
Ultra Wide Range Power Supply:
- LSV with power option UD have ultra-wide range, truly universal power supply with DPDT output, the level sensor can thus be selected independently of automation-logic-power supply.
PNP DC and Two Wire Loop Powered Options:
- When hoppers are smaller, the mechanical life of electromechanical relays is of grave concern. Trumen LSV comes with PNP Output option in DC supply and 8/16mA output in loop-powered two-wire 4-20mA supply. Thus ultra fast switching speeds can be attained, without worrying about the life of relays.